I started training in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in 2008.
I started mainly for health and fitness benefits and my love of training and appreciation for it, grew
In May of 2015, after completing the instructor training program and volunteer hours assisting in
classes, I started teaching. I enjoy that in teaching, I can pass along my knowledge to others and
give back to martial arts and to our school. In doing so I can help people grow to become good
martial artists and people in general.
Experience – Over 13 Years of consistent training in both arts since 2008.
- Current Rank – Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Current Rank – Black/Brown “Nak Muay” (Fighter Level) in Muay Thai
- Competed in Muay Thai and MMA for promotions in Canada such as Super Fights, Journey Fight
- Series, Fight Night, Havoc Fighting Championships.
- Coached and cornered many fighters for promotions in Western Canada such as “Super Fights”,
- “Journey Fight Series”, “Edmonton Combat League”, “Fight Night”, “Havoc Fighting Championship”,
- and “Unified MMA”.
- Travelled in Canada and the US attending seminars with world renowned martial arts legends Sylvio
- Behring, Erik Paulsen, and UFC Fighter/Coach Duane Ludwig.