“Martial Arts started as a hobby for me but now it is an important part of my everyday life. Teaching Martial Arts is a way for me to give back to others. It is the art that I love.”
- Black Belt 1st Degree in Karate (2015)
- Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Master Sylvio Behring 8th degree Red and White Belt from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (2015)
- Gold Medalist at the TAFISA World Martial Arts Games in Karate (2014)
- Represented Canada at the WKC World Karate Championships (2013)
- 10 years Martial Arts Training experience
- Instructors include Dean Forsyth, Chris Bonde, Ryan Timoffee, Carla Ernst, and Axel Scarione
- Training in weapons, point sparring, continuous kickboxing, forms, self-defence, the Progressive System, sport Jiu Jitsu.