Arashi-Do Behring Jiu Jitsu CALGARY Symposium
Arashi Do Martial Arts welcomes world-renowned 8th degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Coral (Red & Black) Belt Mestre Sylvio Behring, and 3rd degree Black Belt Professor Mike Yackulic to Calgary for the semi-annual Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Student Symposium.
This world-class event will feature several Brazilian Jiu Jitsu seminars, belt gradings, stripe tests, the Progressive System, a photo and autograph session and belt signing opportunities with these amazing martial artists. This event is open to “Arashi-Do Behring Jiu Jitsu” members only.
Arashi Do Martial Arts - Springbank Dojo
250021 Mountain View trail, Bay D -Calgary, Alberta (map at www.arashido.com – Springbank location)
Weekend of October 18, 19, 2019
October 18, 19 – 2019 BJJ Symposium schedule
The following are the prices Student Symposium and Grading equipment costs. There is a family discount built in for those registering multiple family members.
Mini Monkeys – $30 or $65 if you are going for your belt test with Master Behring
Youth BJJ – $60 or $95 if you are going for you belt test with Master Behring
Adults BJJ – $100 or $175 if you are going for your Blue Belt
Be approximately 10 minutes early. Please do not come earlier than that as there will not be space to permit you inside the facility. Please pay your symposium fees in advance online and let your instructor know you’ve done so.
· When Mestre Behring enters the matted area in uniform, a senior student or instructor must yell “Mestre no Tatame!” (or “Master on the mat!”).
· White Uniforms only on the mats for testing. (colors ok for Seminar)
· If you arrive late, approach Mestre Behring for permission to enter class. (then do 50 push ups)
· Mobile devices must be turned off.
· NO VIDEOTAPING allowed.
· If your uniform comes untied, turn away from the instructors to fix it.
· Please keep uniforms clean and maintain a high degree of personal hygiene.
· No jewellery or accessories.
· When sitting, sit in “scoot position” during the seminar and never lean on the walls or equipment.
· When standing, do not cross your arms. Instead, put your thumbs in your belt.
· You must register for the Student Symposium in advance online and at your Dojo.